*** For a true emergency dial 911 ***Fire Department
RIPLEY HOSE CO. NO. 1, INC.
- Company Meeting is at 7:00 p.m. on the 1st Thursday of each month
- Training is every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Fire Chief: Mark Smith
- 1st Assistant: Brian Chess
- 2nd Assistant: Tim Batts
- 3rd Assistant (South Ripley): James Spacht (716) 252 - 6559
Ripley Fire District Board of Commissioners (716) 736-2001 (716) 736-2009 (Fax)
Fire Commissioners meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
April, July, and November's meetings will be held at South Ripley Fire Hall, 10268 NE-Sherman Rd..
15 South State Street
P.O. Box 47
Ripley, NY 14775
Chairman: Douglas E. Mulson 12/31/2017
Secretary: Kathleen M. Thompson 12/31/2014
Treasurer: Karen F. Smith 12/31/2013
Brent W. Ellis 12/31/2013
John Hamels 12/31/2015
Roy Fletcher 12/31/2016
Explorers Post 271 - "Jr. Firemen"
- Leaders: Roy Fletcher and Kevin Dickey
- Membership requirement: 14-21 years old (also eligible for Hose Company Membership at age 18)
- Meeting/Training Information:
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month
- Practice training with the firemen
- Learn operation of firemen's equipment
- Wear actual firemen's gear
- Travel through mazes filled with artificial fog, simulating smoke-filled building
Ripley Hose Co. No. 1 Firemen's Auxiliary
- President - Joan Fletcher (736-6907)
- Meeting night: 1st Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.